Welcome!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog! This is an academic place where I post my personal thoughts, opinions, and whatever else I see fit pertaining to the course AP World History Lab 9 at John Jay High School. I hope you will read my postings, vote in my polls, use the links I provide, and utilize and enjoy all the elements of my blog.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Class Reflection


I thought today's class discussion was quite perceptive. I find Aristotle's views, particularly those on gender roles, to be, while still patriarchal, much less extreme than those of Hinduism and Confucianism. I however met some disagreement in my group. If anyone has strong evidence to the contrary I would sincerely be intrigued in hearing it. I am beggining to feel the redundancy of our studies of Greece in Global Studies with those in AP World history lab. It is, I must say, quite frustrating.

No comments: